Digital Air Compressor
12v digital Air Commpressor
Digital Air Compressor.
- Brand new and easy to use digital air compressor.
- Portable and very easily transported.
- Automatically cuts off when pre-selected pressure level is reached.
- Operates from a standard 12v cigarette lighter socket.
Item Type: Pumps
- Material Type: Plastic
- Item Weight: 0.13 kgThere are many uses of compressed air. In fact, 7o percent of all manufacturers use a compressed air system, for use with machine tools, material handling, as well as spray painting and separation equipment. One reason for that popularity is the safety and convenience of using air as a resource, as opposed to other energy sources such as electricity.
An air compressor can also function at high temperatures and in locations where explosions and fire hazards restrict other forms of energy. Air can be generated on site, so there’s more control over usage and air quality.
Also, air compressors can run tools and equipment that generate more power than normal tools. When using pneumatic tools, an air compressor becomes a vital part of your operation.
The most popular compressors are positive displacement compressors, which work by filling a chamber with air and then reducing volume. Positive displacement compressors include reciprocating, rotary screw and rotary vane compressors. Although reciprocating compressors are the most widely available on the market, rotary compressors are most useful in industrial environments.
Air compressors are a substantial investment for business owners, so the process of purchasing one requires consideration of many factors.
Understanding your business needs will help determine what compressor will meet those needs. The following considerations should help you choose the right air compressor system for your business:
- Choose the right size. Buying a compressor that’s too small can waste time, due to waiting for pressure to build up, and using a compressor that’s too big can waste resources.