Car Humidifier for Car Charger
Portable Car Use Air Humidifier / Ultrasonic Essential Air Atomizer / Diffuser Wave Air Filter Mist Maker Car Charger. It can also be used as a perfume. Add a perfume liquid, and get the essence in your car forever!
- Item Type:Air Freshener
- Item Height:16.4 cm
- Model Name: ZJ131704
- Item Width:5.6 cm
- Special Features: Auto Mini Humidifier
- Item Volume:50ml
- Item Length:5.7 cm
- Material Type:ABS,PP
- Item Weight:0.12 kg
- Auto Mini Car Humidifier Air Purifier Freshener Travel Car Portable.
- Compact and lightweight, this personal humidifier offers portability that is perfect for travel use.
- Save energy, convenient to use.
- Automatic water protection with a stable and reliable system that allows you to easily enjoy intelligent life
Benefits of Using a Humidifier
- Reduce risk of infections. Viruses and bacteria can’t travel as well in moist air. A humidifier could mean the difference between getting the flu this winter and remaining healthy.
- Softer, more vibrant skin. Cold, dry air saps moisture from your skin, which causes all kinds of problems, including dryness, dullness, flaking, and accelerated aging. A humidifier can help prevent all these damaging effects, and help you maintain that glowing, vibrant look for all your holiday parties and get-togethers.
- Comfortable sinuses. You know that dry, tight feeling you get in your nose in the winter? Even if you don’t have a cold (it’s worse when you do), winter air can dry out your sinuses, lowering your resistance to bacteria and viruses. Sleep with a humidifier and wake up with a more comfortable nose—and throat!
- Faster healing times. Say you do end up with a cold, a sinus infection, or the flu. A humidifier will shorten your suffering. Keeping your nasal passages and your throat moist will help you heal faster, and will reduce symptoms like coughing and sneezing.
- Healthier houseplants. Plants help pull toxins out of the air. But they can suffer in dry, winter air. Have you noticed that the soil is dryer than usual? Are the leaves looking droopy and sick? A humidifier can help keep your houseplants healthy—which helps keep you healthy, too!
- Protected wood furnishings. Dry air can damage wood furniture, as well as moldings and doors, causing them to split and crack. A humidifier can help preserve the integrity of the wood, maintaining your pieces for years to come.
- No growling morning voice. Do you often sound like a bear in the mornings? That’s dry air getting to your vocal cords. Sound more like your normal self when you sleep overnight with a humidifier in your bedroom!
- Reduced heating bill. Did you know that moist air feels warmer than dry air? It’s true. If you add some moisture to the air, it will feel warmer, which can help you save on your heating bills this winter.
- Fewer electric shocks. No one likes a static electricity shock—especially not the cat! But you may have noticed that in the winter, it’s harder to avoid it. That’s the dry air again. Use a humidifier and leave the lightning outside.
- Improved sleep. If you or a partner snores, a humidifier may help. We tend to snore more if our sinuses and throats are dry. A moist environment also tends to feel warmer and more comfortable, which can encourage a good night’s sleep.