Bosch S4 40 AH E Battery with EFB technology
- Additional information
Bosch® S4 40 AH E battery with EFB technology
The powerful energy source for safe starting also fulfils the increased convenience demands of middle-class cars. Also, covering 97% of the market helps meet the special requirements of Asian cars.
Advantages of the Bosch-Battery S4:
- 15% higher than standard car-batteries
- 20% higher service life thanks to innovative PowerFrame technology
- For all vehicle classes
- Reliably guarantees the energy needed for an average number of electrical consumers (electric windows, radio, air-conditioning.)
- Meets permanently the high demands made by international car manufacturers in electrical terms (A, Ah)
- Also suitable for asian vehicles
- Covers 97% of the market
The battery selection is determined by the type of vehicle, equipment, driveability and climate. The Bosch-Battery lines S3 – S4 – S5 are a customized battery programme for the individual requirements of every car. A battery that always meets the high quality demands of international original equipment regarding electrical values for cold starts and capacity.
Advantages of the Bosch-Batteries S3 – S4 – S5:
- Power Frame technology: higher starting power, longer service life
- 100% maintenance-free. Thanks to minimal water consumption the battery requires no servicing throughout it’s life.
- Maximum safety
- twin backfire protection guards the battery from sparks
- during shipment, transport, handling or tilting. Sealed battery cover design means no acid can leak.
- Easy transport and installation by means of ergonomic handles.S4 E with EFB technology: for cars with start/stop systems and multiple electrical consumers
The Bosch S4 E battery with EFB technology is customized to meet the requirements of cars with start/stop systems. It ensures safe starting – even if the vehicle operates multiple electrical consumers.
- EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery) technology: Positive plate is coated with a polyester scrim providing additional retention of the active material for improved deep-cycle resistance.
- Reliable starting even under extreme temperatures and with several electrical consumers
- Excellent charge acceptance and short-distance stability
- Completely maintenance-free and leak-proof
- First-class Bosch quality
|Dimensions||1870 x 1270 x 2270 in|